Infrastructure and Construction
A robust physical infrastructure impacts not only health, well-being and safety of the people but also plays a huge role in determining economic growth and competitiveness of the place.
The region’s future growth will ride on favourable demographics and a fast growing consumer class with significant investments in Infrastructure necessary to enable and sustain this growth.
Our Infrastructure and Construction practice has served a wide range of clients including Developers, EPC, and Construction Material companies to answer critical questions to operate and win in a challenging environment:
- What is my core competency and how can I build a competitive advantage with it?
- Are there attractive market niches and can I address those niches?
- What is the value proposition that I should offer and deliver to emerge a winner?
- How can I control input costs and maximise my realisation?
We have also helped clients to pursue their inorganic growth objectives successfully advising them in in validating their investment hypotheses and business plans.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING ABOUT US
I am happy to say that the work was of outstanding quality. Avalon’s work helped us to understand in a well-structured manner an otherwise esoteric industry.
TYPICAL ASSIGNMENTS EXECUTED BY US
- Assistance in logistics optimisation for float glass manufacturer
- Assistance in logistics cost reduction for a roofing material manufacturer
- Traffic study for Kattupalli container terminal
- Systems design and implementation for a large multi-specialty hospital
- Benchmarking and comparing performance of four large multi-specialty hospitals
- Strategic Partner identification for a prominent EPC player in India
FEATURED CLIENT RESULTS
- India entry strategy for Europe’s leading manufacturer of pipe systems
- Dipstick assessment of the opportunity in the nascent pp pipes segment in India
- Design & implementation of key account management processes for a client
- Diversification & partner identification for an Indian paints major
- Growth and diversification strategy and M&A support for India’s largest paints company
- Market share improvement strategy for a leading construction materials player
- Feasibility study for setting up a multi-cargo greenfield port
- Organization restructuring for a rapidly growing mid-sized construction company