Infrastructure and Construction
A robust physical infrastructure impacts not only health, well-being and safety of the people but also plays a huge role in determining economic growth and competitiveness of the place.
The region’s future growth will ride on favourable demographics and a fast growing consumer class with significant investments in Infrastructure necessary to enable and sustain this growth.
Our Infrastructure and Construction practice has served a wide range of clients including Developers, EPC, and Construction Material companies to answer critical questions to operate and win in a challenging environment:
- What is my core competency and how can I build a competitive advantage with it?
- Are there attractive market niches and can I address those niches?
- What is the value proposition that I should offer and deliver to emerge a winner?
- How can I control input costs and maximise my realisation?
We have also helped clients to pursue their inorganic growth objectives successfully advising them in in validating their investment hypotheses and business plans.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING ABOUT US
“I am happy to say that the work was of outstanding quality. Avalon’s work helped us to understand in a well-structured manner an otherwise esoteric industry. ”
– Vice President – Business Development, CRH India
TYPICAL ASSIGNMENTS EXECUTED BY US
- Entry Strategy for a global building material player to enter the façades business in India
- Identification and evaluation of acquisition opportunities in India for an American cement giant
- Entry Strategy for setting-up an affordable housing company in India
- East coast port location identification study
- Assistance in logistics optimisation for float glass manufacturer
- Assistance in logistics cost reduction for a roofing material manufacturer
- Traffic study for Kattupalli container terminal
- Strategic Partner identification for a prominent EPC player in India
to read detailed cases of our work in Infrastructure and Construction
to contact this practice